Purchaser, by placing an order, makes an offer to purchase pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer, if accepted by Blackstone Industries, LLC., is accepted within the State of Connecticut, and purchaser consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Connecticut for the limited purpose of dispute arising between the parties resulting from this transaction and agrees that the laws of the State of Connecticut shall apply.
By opening or using a product purchased from us, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the term and conditions of sale as set forth below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of sale, please ship the product back to us unopened within 5 days of receipt via UPS Ground or UPS Freight Service shipping, depending on how large the item is, for a full refund (less S/H charges).
Blackstone Industries, LLC. makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, and none shall be implied by law. Final determination of suitability of any item sold for the use contemplated by purchaser is the sole responsibility of the purchase, and seller shall have no responsibility in connection with such determination.
Blackstone Industries, LLC. will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the sale, non-delivery, use or improper function of any equipment purchased from us. The responsibility, if any is imposed, of Blackstone Industries, LLC. in regard to any item purchased shall be limited to the monetary value of the merchandise purchased.
The catalog and web site is intended to be a guide only. Some items illustrated are for display purposes only, and are not necessarily included in the purchase price. Specifications may change without notice.
All items offered for sale are subject to availability. Many items in this catalog and web site come from various sources. Blackstone Industries, LLC. is, therefore, bound to fluctuating currency exchange rates, making it necessary to occasionally increase prices. In addition some domestic and overseas products may be discontinued without our prior knowledge. Should this apply to your order, we will notify you immediately. We reaffirm our pledge to offer excellent service and the highest quality at the lowest price. We made every effort to provide you with an error-free catalog and website, in the event there is a misprint, we reserve the right to correct copy or pricing to reflect actual current status.
We are not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may not be exact.
Shipping and Handling
General Shipping and Handling Policy:
- Please be aware that we are a factory and not a warehouse or distribution center.
- Most orders ship within ten business days upon receipt.
- EFC manufactures the EF-200 and EF-2000 Edge Polishing machines in its facility in Bethel, CT. Linear Heat Tables and Automatic Benders are made in the Netherlands by Shannon and may take additional time to ship after an order is placed.
- We ship via UPS 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from our factory located in Bethel, Connecticut.
- Orders arriving after 12:00 PM (ET) will take an additional day to ship.
- Merchandise purchased through this site are F.O.B. at Bethel, CT. Title to the merchandise passes to you at the time of delivery by Blackstone Industries LLC. (parent company of Edge Finisher) to a common carrier, as well as responsibility for all shipping fees.
- Orders shipping to Connecticut will be charged sales tax.
- In the rare instance an item is out of stock, EFC will contact you. You will be offered the option to delay shipment of the entire order until the item is back in stock, or to ship the partial order and receive a refund for the item(s) not included. You may cancel an order with a back-ordered item at any time prior to fulfillment.
All content included as part of this site, such as text, logos, graphics, images and button icons, is the property of Blackstone Industries, Inc., or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation, collection, arrangement and assembly of all such content is the exclusive property of Blackstone Industries, LLC., and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used in this site is the property Blackstone Industries, LLC. or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All such content and software may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, such as reproducing, distributing or commercially exploiting such content and software, is strictly prohibited.