EF-200 Edge Polisher Video
Table-top model removes saw marks and produces a clear, polished edge on acrylic parts…all in a single pass through the machine.
The EF-200 Edge Finisher puts a flat, clear, smooth finish on the edge of a saw-cut plastic work piece.
- The work piece is placed with the cut edge down on the surface of the machine.
- Two precision, gear-driven belt assemblies feed the plastic piece across a special diamond cutter mounted on a super precise spindle.
- The spindle rotates at a rate of speed of 18,000 RPM.
- The belt assemblies keep the tension on the plastic piece constant and smooth as it moves through.
- When the work piece exits the belt feed drive, the scratches and marks from sawing are gone – the edge is as flat and clear as the surface of the piece.
The EF-200 handles workpieces up to 3/4″ thick which can be stacked and fed simultaneously.
Feed belt assemblies can swing out to permit easy access to the cutter and are completely protected by safety guards.
A complete set of tools for setup, adjustment, and operation is furnished with each machine, along with a depth indicator and base for setting cutter height.
View EF-200 Instruction Manual
EF-200 diamond cutter is 3/4 inches.
Now, buy EF-200 with cutter to get an extra cutter – free!