EF-2000 has the capabilities as EF-200 + a Larger Capacity
Larger Capacity EF-2000 shown in this older video
The EF-2000 Edge Finisher puts a flat, clear, smooth finish on the edge of a saw-cut plastic work piece.
- The work piece is placed with the cut edge down on the surface of the machine.
- Two precision, gear-driven belt assemblies feed the plastic piece across a special diamond cutter mounted on a super precise spindle.
- The spindle rotates at a rate of speed of 21,000 RPM.
- The belt assemblies keep the tension on the plastic piece constant and smooth as it moves through.
- When the work piece exits the belt feed drive, the scratches and marks from sawing are gone – the edge is as flat and clear as the surface of the piece.
The EF-2000 handles sheets of plastic and acrylic up to 2″ thick which can be stacked and fed simultaneously. It comes equipped with two removable, 3′ long track extensions and four adjustable vertical support columns which make it possible to polish the edges of sheets 4′ x 8′ and larger.
A complete set of tools for setup, adjustment, and operation is furnished with each machine, along with a depth indicator and base for setting cutter height and instructions.